Get your diary out because insideMAN is holding its first public event in September to celebrate the launch of the insideMAN book and we’d love you to be there.
We’re hosting a lively evening of debate with some of the UK’s leading commentators on men, masculinity and manhood at The Sanctuary in Central London.
The event features five great speakers who have contributed to the insideMAN book and takes place on Friday, 11th September at 7pm.
Anyone who’s interested in men’s issues in the UK will want to hear how our guests responds to our question for the evening: “If masculinity is in crisis, what needs to change, men or society?”
You can expect a challenging, thought-provoking and inspiring range of responses from our five speakers:
- Martin Daubney: journalist, broadcaster and former editor of the “lads’ mag” Loaded
- Mark Simpson: author and journalist who coined the term “metrosexual”
- John Adams: stay-at-home-dad and leading UK dad blogger
- Karen Woodall: writer, researcher and practitioner specialising in family separation
- Kenny Mammarella-D’Cruz: “the man whisperer”
Supporting this event will help us raise funds to publish our first book, which is a collection of great stories about men, manhood and masculinity, which we will be unveiling once the debate has concluded.
The crowd-funder for this book closes on July 10th, so if you want to support this project you can make a donation as follows:
- Order the insideMAN eBook for £8 today
- Buy your ticket for this event for £10 now
- Get an eBook and an event ticket for £17
- Order the paperback for £12
- Get the paperback and an event ticket for £21
- Get a limited edition hardback for £21
- Be a VIP at the launch for £50
—Picture Credit: Jacqui Clark