6. Oral B---#PowerofDad
Oral-B's #PowerofDad adverts honour the everyday experiences of fatherhood. From reading a bedtime story, to playing catch, to making breakfast together, it’s the little moments between fathers and their children that power the biggest smiles.
The next advert captures the lifetime of moments between a protective father and his daughter as imagine by the makers of VW Polo, click here to see it now.
In the run up to launch of the film Down Dog on 14 February, insideMAN is running a series of articles about fatherhood and we'd love you to get involved. You can join the conversation on twitter by using the hashtag #MenBehavingDADly; leave a comment in the section below or email us with your thoughts and ideas for articles to insideMANeditor@gmail.com.
For more information about the film see www.downdogfilm.com
- 12 brilliant adverts starring dads that everyone will love
- Are advertisers finally beginning to take dads seriously?
- Why it's time for advertisers to go father
- The brands ignore and exclude dads is offensive
- Finally a British advert to make us proud of dads
- Is Boots ad sexist?
- Angry dads defeat sexist ads
- Early Learning Centre apologises for sexist tweet ridiculing dads
- Who's the one man in TV ads British men aspire to be like