7. VW Tiguan---Priorities
This advert shows how a dad has to compromise in various areas of his family life, but not when it comes to his car, there is no compromise!
The next advert honors the everyday moments that make fathers and fatherhood special, click here to see it now.
In the run up to launch of the film Down Dog on 14 February, insideMAN is running a series of articles about fatherhood and we'd love you to get involved. You can join the conversation on twitter by using the hashtag #MenBehavingDADly; leave a comment in the section below or email us with your thoughts and ideas for articles to insideMANeditor@gmail.com.
For more information about the film see www.downdogfilm.com
- 12 brilliant adverts starring dads that everyone will love
- Are advertisers finally beginning to take dads seriously?
- Why it's time for advertisers to go father
- The brands ignore and exclude dads is offensive
- Finally a British advert to make us proud of dads
- Is Boots ad sexist?
- Angry dads defeat sexist ads
- Early Learning Centre apologises for sexist tweet ridiculing dads
- Who's the one man in TV ads British men aspire to be like